The Role of Sheet Metal Fabricators in Food Truck DesignBlog | April 5th, 2019
Sheet metal fabrication is absolutely essential to a wide array of industries. There are obvious industries that require the services of a professional metal fabrication team, such as construction and engineering, but there are other industries that might surprise you. If you’ve ever enjoyed food out of a food truck, you’ve been served out of a vehicle that has likely benefited from sheet metal fabrication. Today, we are going to talk a little bit about how sheet metal fabrication can lend itself to a food truck’s design.
Sheet Metal Fabrication and Food Trucks
If you’ve ever stepped foot inside of a food truck, you’ve likely seen that they are designed to ensure absolute efficiency. Food trucks need to be designed in such a way as to be conducive to quickly preparing and serving food while maintaining the sanitation requirements of a conventional restaurant. Just because this dining establishment is on wheels does not mean that it can be forgiven for not being clean. With that being said, sheet metal fabrication lends itself to creative an efficient and clean environment. Let’s explain what sheet metal fabrication can do for a food truck design below!
1) Counters & Surfaces – With a professional sheet metal fabrication company on your side, you’ll be able to get the exact sized counters, floors, and appliances that you need. We can carefully fabricate surfaces that meet the exact measurement demands of the interior of your food truck. Food trucks are notorious for being oddly shaped and sized. With a professional fabricator on your side, you won’t have to worry about awkward fits anywhere.
2) Extra Shelving – A professional sheet metal fabricator can also create specialised shelving that fits perfectly wherever it needs to go inside of the food truck. Shelving can be hard to work with when it is bought pre-made, so a fabrication service is probably the right way to go in this instance.
3) Outdoor Features – Additionally, you can have special steps fabricated to fit the entrance of your food truck. These steps will likely be comfortable and easier to traverse than regular food truck steps. You can also have a specialised counter created and installed into the window of your food truck for easier access to your visiting customers. These are just a few outdoor feature ideas that can be embraced by sheet metal fabrication.
Here at McKean’s Sheetmetal Fabricators, our goal is to provide you with the services that you need at a price you can afford. Contact our team any time that you need in order to discuss your food truck goals.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- 4 Common Materials Used for Metal Fabrication Processes
- Factors to a Successful Metal Fabrication Project
- Incorporating High-Quality Handrails on Your Property
- Primary Features and Uses of GALVABOND Steel
- Important Safety Tips When Working with Metal
- Custom Fabricated Floor Plates: Functions and Applications
- Structural Steel Fabrication Using Plasma Cutting Technology
- The Benefits and Limitations of Laser Cutting
- Understanding What Plasma Cutting is All About
- Best Practices for Welding Stainless Steel
- Sheetmetal Fabrication Across Different Industries: Choose McKean’s Sheetmetal Fabricators
- How Sheet Metal Cutting / Shearing Works in Metal Fabrication
- Metal Fabrication Projects that Make Stainless Steel as the Best Material Choice
- Guillotine Cutting Services Explained
- What are the 3 Common Methods Used for Welding Stainless Steel?
- Customised Safety Machine Guards: The Importance of High Quality Fabrication Job
- Laser Cutting Technology and Its Advantages
- Trailer Fabrication: The Importance of Weld Joint Efficiency
- Machine Safety Guard Installation: Why Is This An Essential Safety Feature?
- Why Choose Laser Cutting for Your Next Metal Fabrication